Did you know that we are much, much more likely to honor promises made to other people, than we are to ourselves?
Truthfully, it is easier to break promises made to ourselves than it is to someone else, yet keeping our self-promises builds the self-efficacy and self-confidence upon which character is based. If you want to feel like an unstoppable badass, start by keeping the promises you make to yourself when nobody’s looking.
You are worth keeping your word to yourself!
I used to think “results? From my living room? With no gym equipment?! Pfffft”
I mean… I had questions! Like..
- How would I know when to do what workout?
- How could I keep myself motivated?
- How exactly would anyone know if I did my workout or not?
- How would I know what to fuel my body with to stay on track?
Well… the beauty of Beachbody and our accountability groups, is the answers were GIVEN to me. They were provided for me.
- All programs come with a calendar, structured safely, to help take away the guesswork!
- There are tons of groups – big ones, small ones, specific program ones, and general ones – to help keep us motivated. My team and I have an ongoing one, and we always have several specific program offerings too. Basically put, no matter what you are doing, we have you covered!
- These same groups provide the accountability to keep us on track. We interact and engage daily, sharing our workouts, and anything else. We hold each other accountable, help each other through the struggles and cheer each other through the triumphs!
- All programs also come with a meal plan, so you know what you can eat to fuel yourself, and when you pair that with the proven track record of Shakeology, you are golden!
It’s actually simple. Show up. Follow the plan. Use food as fuel, not a crutch for emotions (a treat here and there is encouraged!). Participate in the groups. Believe in yourself!
If you can do that, you can get fit ANYWHERE, including the comfort and convenience of your HOME!
Are you ready to give it a try? Summer is coming, and you want to feel good in your body, you want to feel healthy in your own skin. If you are willing to put in the work, I am willing to help you get, and stay on track.
You with me?
If you’d like to work with me, you can create a FREE membership here. We can discuss the best option for you! Already know what you want? You can shop here! You can also try a FREE trial of Beachbody On Demand – who doesn’t like to try before they buy!?
I truly look forward to working with you – helping other is my passion, and the end goal is always to help others feel GOOD!
I absolutely LOVE Tapping with Brad Yates – he speaks clearly enough that even when the subtitles are a little off (story of my life!), I can still follow along. He is simple, honest, powerful and has tons of scripts – I have made it my morning practice and I have felt a shift ever since.
So, I thought I would share one of my favorites, because this has always been an issue of mine, to some degree – feeling worthy. No, I don’t find myself worthless or anything, but I have sometimes struggled with feeling worthy of all the good people, things, opportunities, and love that has come my way — I think we all struggle with moments of those feelings, right?
Check it out – Tapping really has worked wonders for me in combating a negative outlook/mindset!
I saw this when I was looking for something to post in my Challenge Group, and it really hit me at my core. I sometimes tend to do, go, and give a little too much sometimes, which sometimes leaves me too burnt out to really do as much for myself.
So I made a promise, to myself, to hold my OWN well-being sacred. After all, you can’t pour from an empty cup, right?
It’s okay to be a giver, just remember to take care of your own well-being first!
I think some people are under the impression that us wellness coaches/mentors never struggle, never have days where it doesn’t come easy; like we never have days where we just don’t want to work out. It’s not true; we ALL have those days. We just know the powerfully exhilarating feeling that comes after getting up and getting it done anyways. We know how it makes us feel physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally. And it’s always worth it.
But absolutely, most of us have days where it is a battle within to get those workout clothes on and press PLAY! This is why we are constantly and consistently participating in the Fitness/Challenge groups… we also benefit from the motivation, shared struggles, tips, and all of that. We are just as human as you, we share the struggles!
It’s during these times — the ones you most DON’T want to — that you need to! These are character building moments, showing you either how badly you want something, or how little it doesn’t matter to you. If your health and wellness matters to you, you trudge forward, doesn’t have to be perfect, you don’t have to crush it… JUST MOVE!