Don’t YOU wanna rule the world?
- Live your life as if you are famous (because you are gonna be, yeah?!) – be nice to people on the way up! Don’t act jealous, arrogant, condescending, or insecure.
- Put – and KEEP – your game face on at work! Stay positive, upbeat, witty, humble, and curious. Don’t use your job as a form of therapy – look UP, not down!
- BE YOU – stay true to the values that define you. Holding onto them will help you ride over the tough spots in life, and help you stay authentic on your climb to the top!
- Make yourself indispensable at work – take initiative, be helpful, be a hard worker… make it so your coworkers wonder what they would do without you!
- It’s not up for debate – it’s okay to stand up for and present contrary ideas, and think outside of the box, but it’s still important to LISTEN to your boss – they got where they are for a reason, and you can learn something from them!
- Run TOWARDS change – the most successful women do just this, instead of running FROM change. Do something that takes courage – remember, if it doesn’t work out, it’s not permanent!
Any others to add?