Ever wanted to try Yoga, but were intimidated? Afraid you wouldn’t be able to follow along or bend yourself into position? Looking to get the basics down? Just really want an excuse to wear your yoga pants?
THIS is the program for you – Beachbody’s first-ever yoga program designed for beginners! This is yoga stripped down to the mat. No candles, no chanting, no Ohm’s. Learn the basics in 21 classes, one per day, for 3 weeks. Each class is 30 minutes or less, taught by one of four Yoga Experts.
Experience all the benefits of yoga and be able to excel in any yoga class. Bring a sense of order and balance to your body and life, while toning and strengthening your body.
Who’s joining me?! Available EXCLUSIVELY on Beachbody on Demand – if you haven’t done a free trial yet, you can sign up for a 30 day free trial and give this program a whirl for free!
Meal Planning is a huge tool, but sometimes it can be overwhelming! My husband I don’t really plan out our dinners because we like to go based on what tickles our fancy that day, but I especially am looking to do a little more of it to really maximize our savings and usage of groceries (I really loathe wasting food or having to throw it away!)
Here are some helpful tips to make it a little less intimidating!
- Overlap your ingredients – by selecting recipes with like ingredients, you are minimizing how much you have to buy and maximizing savings!
- Use the grocery circulars to inspire your meals based on what is on sale, also maximizing your savings (this girl loves a sale!)
- Keep your eyes on the nutrition facts – make sure your week is balanced, with plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, and lean proteins.
- Allow a cheat meal – when you keep it healthy and clean 6 nights a week, one splurge dinner (or lunch, whatever), won’t hurt you – just make it count!
Start with a few basic meal planning tips, and work your way forward. It will get easier, and you will certainly be better off for it!
Is this really the last weekend before Labor day? What is up with that?!
Just goes by way too fast!
What are you doing to end your summer? Any fun plans?
Are you ready for Fall to come? Richer foods, cooler temps… no better time to give Shakeology a try – try it now and you can participate in Beachbody’s HealthBet!
I have never met a Cinnamon roll I didn’t like. The struggle is really real… they are one of my weaknesses, especially when still warm…. they just.. ohh… sooo good.
Sorry, lost my train of thought there! BUT… as good as they are, most versions aren’t healthy, and have high sugar and carb counts. I know, it makes ME sad too.
Healthier recipes to the rescue!🙂
- ¾ cup heavy cream or milk
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ cups sunflower seed meal or almond flour
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- ½ cup butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp black strap molasses
- ½ cup Swerve (Low glycemic sweetener safe for Diabetics)
- ½ cup Swerve
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp softened butter
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 4 oz heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Add the heavy cream and apple cider vinegar to small bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together the next 8 dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Add the butter, oil, eggs, molasses and 1/2 cup Swerve to a stand mixer and blend until incorporated well.
- Add the heavy cream and vinegar into the stand mixer and blend until smooth.
- Gradually pour in the dry ingredients into the stand mixer and blend until combined.
- Grease a 12 capacity muffin pan and pour batter evenly into each cup.
- In a small bowl stir the topping ingredients together and add spread about teaspoon to each muffin top.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- While they bake, mix the icing ingredients together in a stand mixer until smooth. Set aside.
- Allow muffins to cool about 5 minutes then loosen around edges with a butter knife.
Are you joining us?! $1.25 MILLION DOLLARS and climbing! Does that grab your attention?!
Want a share of it for doing what you ALREADY do anyways – take care of yourself, and your health?
I BET you are intrigued at the idea of being paid to workout and drink superfoods. Who doesn’t find such a concept intriguing?!
I BET you could use some cash flow…
I BET you think it’s too good to be true – it’s not! Anyone who logs their workouts 3x a week and Shakeology 5x a week for 4 weeks gets an equal share – no gimmicks, no strings, you just gotta be willing to commit to yourself!
I BET… You can do it!
Are you thinking “that’s it?!”… And YEAH – that’s it! LOG your workouts… DRINK your Shakeology… TAKE a picture… and GET PAID! Gets no easier than that!
Time is running out to receive your kit in time to join us – don’t get disqualified before you are even in the game! Orders need time to ship so August 26th is the latest you should place your order!
All aboard the S.S. Beachbody HealthBet… let’s chat and get you situated, so I can add you to our group – 21 of us so far are geared up to get FIT, have FUN, and GET THAT MONEY!
Don’t have a coach? Want one? You can sign up for a FREE account under me here:
See you soon!🙂
What will you load your plate with today? Perhaps something orange or yellow?
The following foods contain an abundance of antioxidants, which, as you likely know, can safely interact with free radicals and terminate the chain reaction before vital molecules are damaged.
Do you know of any others?
The day you believe there is nothing you can’t do, is the day there truly is nothing you can’t do.
Love this. Belief is like the one ingredient you can’t substitute. Belief is like baking – due to its nature, its precise… if you don’t have the proper amount of certain things, your cake wont set, or your cookies will be flat, so on and so forth. It’s not like cooking, where you have much more freedom to improvise.
When you believe in yourself, you set the mental note for any of those doubts; you put them on notice that while they may try to derail you, you will fail forward and keep on trucking. When you truly believe that you can overcome whatever obstacles are placed in your way, YOU CAN. But without that belief, those obstacles don’t seem scalable. They don’t seem like something you can overcome.
You’ve gotta BELIEVE to ACHIEVE.
I’m just gonna leave this right here….
Truly important to love yourself, flaws and all. It might not come easily, but work at it, tirelessly.
I love this short, simple statement SO MUCH. So very true.
Life happens. It happens to all of us. Take a few hours (or fine, a day if needed) to feel the feelings about it, and then move on. Your pity party isn’t changing anything!